Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Getting ready for DISNEY: Packing...

As many of you can guess, I've started packing for my amazing(Jeez, I do use this word alot, www.allmyamazingtravels.blogspot.com, www.adayinmyamazinglife.blogspot.com, wow...) trip to Disney world, I've got a hot pink suit case laying across my bedroom floor, sitting there wide open and ready for anything I throw into it. So far,
a white skirt
some p.j's
a red poncho
a few tee shirts
two belts
and a few tank tops
oh well... I've still got six days right????

here are some pictures of my progress...

Not much huh?



Told yah it was hot pink!!!


stay tuned for some more behind the scenes looks in my segment: Getting ready for DISNEY, There will be one each day before I leave for that wonderfully (Ha, found another happy word) amazing, (Uh, it's back) place! Thanks Walt!!!!!
Come tomorrow for a video I found on tangle.com, it's not all about disney, but part of it mentions Walt Disney... also I'll have some information on that amazing man!

No comments:

Post a Comment