Friday, October 9, 2009

Getting ready for DISNEY:More packing....

So, at the biggining of this week, you all saw what my suit case looked like, pretty empty right? Well... today I'll show you some pictures of what it looks like now, Three days away from take off!!!!!!!!!!!

Here are the pictures of what my suit case looks like today..........











Way more full right? I'm still adding stuff so that's not everything... but I'm nearly finished. Still have to pack my carry-on and a few other bags, but other than that...
My brother Z is packed, my brother O is packed, and then I'm almost packed. Brother G still isn't packed, mom isn't packed and neither is little sister M and daddy. Hopefully they'll get to it before Monday...

Well, that's all for today come back tomorrow for the segment,
Getting ready for DISNEY: Last time...
See pictures from the LAST time I was at Disney World... three in a half years ago!

Good-night all!
~Horsegirl

No comments:

Post a Comment