Saturday, October 10, 2009

Getting ready for DISNEY:Last time...

The last time I was in Walt Disney World, was 2006. My family went there right after we got back from our trip to Argentina, I only had three younger brothers then, and the youngest was only four months old as I can remember. We were there for oh, I think only three days(WDW I mean)... but it was still a lot of fun.

Here are some pictures of me, last time I was at the wonderful land of Disney...


This one is of my and my three brothers at Animal Kingdom. We were watching a parade and my mom took a picture,you guys don't know how loud it was there!


This one is of me and my youngest brother sitting in front of Cinderella's castle at the Magic Kingdom... we had just come from toon town, see how my face is all painted??? Not really, oh well. I'll try and take the same pictures in the same spots while I'm there and get them on here!

Hope you enjoyed the pictures, come back tomorrow for
Getting ready for DISNEY:We leave TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment