Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Getting Ready for DISNEY: Video...

Here is the video that I told you about yesterday. Watch it and then read the rest of this post.



Walt Disney was a pretty amazing man. I was once told, that he would give his co workers the ideas that he had, and if only a few people thought it was possible... he didn't do it. But if no one thought it was possible... he'd start the project. (Isn't that funny)
He started out with only 40 dollars in his worn pockets and a cardboard suit case! And look where they ended up! Isn't that amazing! I sure think so, it shows you that if you want something hard enough, you can accomplish it. Even more so, if God is by your side. I'm not sure if Walt Disney believed this, but I know that I do. Nothing is impossible with God.
Back to Disney,
Didn't this video just make you laugh? Walt Disney, not creative?!?! I would have liked to meet the man that told him that, after Walt Disney World became a fanatic. I bet he/she bit their tongue.

Five more days until we leave for WDW! I can't wait!

See tomorrows segment,
Getting Ready for DISNEY:PLANNING!!!!!!!!!! What am I planning? You'll just have to wait and see...

~Horsegirl


P.S
If you want to hear more about my thoughts on this video, watch this Friday on my other blog (www.adayinmyamazinglife.blobspot.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment